Wednesday 3 August 2011

Kids' clothes

There's no cheap kids' clothing store like Old Navy or The Children's Place over here. I miss that. Instead, there's the charity shops for good second-hand clothes, and for new clothes there's the grocery stores Sainsbury's and Tesco. I found it a little strange that they had a clothing section next to the fruit aisle, but the TU clothing line is ok. They also have a school clothes section now that its the summer holidays. I wonder how it will be dressing Older Son in his grey pants, white polo t-shirt, and purple sweatshirt with the school logo every day of the school year. As usual, there's more of a selection in the girl clothes, but that's how it is all over. I still have to get the black shoes and his gym kit. I wonder how the teachers manage to get thirty five-year-olds changed out of their clothes and in shorts and t-shirt without it devolving into total chaos and taking up the entire gym period, but I guess they're experienced at this sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment