Monday 25 June 2012

Good Lord, Has It Been This Long?

Ok, I have ten thousand good excuses and about fifteen pretty lame ones to explain why I haven't been blogging for nine months, and now its the end of Older Son's first year at school and I didn't write anything about it. Maybe the fact that I'm writing this at about four in the morning is a clue, another is the fact that I have a grand total of five followers and no comments, but maybe some day a parent will google a question about special education in England and they'll come across my posts, and maybe it will help somebody. Besides, I need to start keeping a good diary again anyway.

That being said, its another school day tomorrow and I need to get to bed. I WILL write more, because a whole mountain of stuff has been happening RE Older Son's assessment. We've just sent in the second request to the council for him to get help. More to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment